Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wolfy

I interrupt all the Christmas posts with this outdated one on some of our anniversary celebrations. If you remember, we were driving home from a concert when we saw the crazy light-up-the-sky meteor. Here's a little about that concert.

Ryan and I went to see Wolfmother at the Depot on Tuesday as a part of our own personal pre-anniversary party.

They put on a fun show, accompanied by London's TheNewNo2 (lead by George Harrison's son!) and The Heartless Bastys (did I hear that nickname from you, Aly?) I gotta say, Erika from the HBs can really belt it. See what I mean?




Here's Wolfmother. The lead singer looks kinda like CarrotTop, which made me a little annoyed at first, but then I got over it when I remembered he wasn't there to tell jokes.




We were right in front, and he kept walking right up to me and posing.




I think it's because he noticed we were wearing the same pants.




Here's his organist, who is rocking the caveman cut. Not bad.




All in all, a fun night. I'd do it again.

3 comments:

Cosme & Judy Salazar said...

Rock on Lisa and Ryan!!!!
Dad

Shannon said...

That guy looks exactly like CarrotTop! I saw the picture before I had read what you had written and I was like, "what's CarrotTop doing at a show like that?" Glad it was a fun night!

Alyson Turley said...

Ah! I'm so jealous of you seeing the H.B.s! Aren't they just fantastic?