Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Tingazars













Or should it be the Salingeys? I can't decide which is a catchier band name. In any case, ryan's and my families really know how to jam.

We have an extra room in our basement that's sort of turned itself into a little recording studio. So when my parents came into town a couple weeks ago, Ryan laid down some guitar tracks and then everyone took a turn singing to the Beatles. You know, for fun. Even my 3 year old niece participated.

It was awesome.

Fast forward to a few weeks later (this past weekend) when Ryan, his sis Megan, and I went to Idaho to see his missionary brother return from Guam/Micronesia (more on that later). We decided to get some more tingeys in on this and got Ryan's brothers Drew (on drums) and Dustin (on bass) to add to the track.

And now it's nearly complete.

Show us, show us! you cry. All in due time. In the meantime, I'll leave you with some more pictures of the process.

Just you wait...


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We can't wait to hear it!

Lizzy said...

Ok, when did you all of a sudden start actually updating your blog?! I used to check it, but then gave up. Well, I shall now add you to my list so I can be in the loop :) Looks like you are having so much fun!!